2008-11-01

superdell.writes!

oh, I found the most fabulous waste of time while trying to educate myself to vote. Indulge. Take a moment to reflect on your would-be future governor.

dellschanze.blogspot.com

I think my favorite parts are when he calls John Huntsman "that Anti-Christ". I'll quote from his entry of August 4, 2008.

"What's wrong with a competition to see who can more closely follow the commandments of God??? ...How can that be bad???!!! I'm actually your hero; you just need to stop allowing the satanic media to influence you and twist the numerous phenomenal things I do into something wicked. I'm SUPERDELL; don't even allow the dark side to put a spark of doubt as to my intentions and goodness. I am on the right track, look for the positive and you will always find it in me."


Wow. Does this remind anyone of something along the lines of "I am the light and the life..."?

1 comment:

Scout said...

Oh, that is delicious! :)