2008-08-19

new.effort

Well, I'm actually going to type something and leave it in a note. I guess my recent efforts to be pseudo-social on the internet for lack of greater time blocks lately has driven me to a mock-blog that will be anything but complete; and certainly less than I expect from myself.

How's that for a run-on sentence?

I hate when records feel incomplete. In any case, I'm the sort to filter, filter, filter; unless asked questions directly. It must be the little corner of my mind that says "less is more - don't be force-feeding people information they don't want." SO regardless of whether anyone reads my comments, they're going to be on my little page, and make me feel warm and toasty.

Today's thought: Last night I was driving around for the sheer joy of driving, and saw a young father walking his baby at 12:30 a.m.. He looked absolutely exhausted, but it was kind of sweet. It made me think how different the lives of various students at my university. It made me happy to be where I am; and appreciative at the same time of others taking good care of their families. It made me happy to know that someone cared enough to soothe his infant away from his wife and sleeping masses of apartment-dwellers.

that is all.

No comments: