2008-09-21

general.messiness

How can I sum-up my weekend?


I missed my best friend's wedding.

For which I was the maid of honor.

I had a pseudo-date with my ex-fiancé that culminated in a 3a.m. conversation.

I learned that I'm probably losing my job.

I'm short for rent, since my student loan hasn't gone through.

I slept through the class I was supposed to teach in church.


I consider myself to be someone with an outstanding sense of humor, ability to remain calm and in control while under stress; (which I did).... but, it's all a little too much for me to find humor in at the moment. Or explain. Or talk to anyone about. So I thought I'd post it out on the world-wide web for anyone I don't know to see. After all, if I can't make the fall play callbacks, I have to get my free emotional therapy somewhere. Here's to catharsis.

1 comment:

Shiloh said...

Heather!
What a lousy week! :(
I'm so sorry. I hope things are looking up.
My advice, although I don't know the circumstances, is to fight like h--- for your job. (pardon mon francois)
And call me!!! Anytime. REALLY. I'll be prayin' for ya.